Have you got what it takes to really let yourself go? Ride the breathtaking Sky Slide and hurtle from floor-to-floor more than 219.5 metres above the ground.
COVID-19 Updates: Your safety is our priority. Learn more about our commitment to cleanliness and safety measures.
Take a white-knuckle trip to the edge of all-out excitement. Ride the Glass Slide – a transparent tube that wraps around the tower’s exterior linking level 53 with level 52 below – for a uniquely adrenaline-pumping experience.
Specially manufactured in Germany, the Sky Slide is fabricated from 12m-long sheets of quadruple-laminated glass. Supported at the top and bottom only, your ride from floor-to-floor is completely uninterrupted, and provides amazing views of the city below – if you dare open your eyes!
A first for the Middle East, the Sky Slide will have you rushing back for one more go.
The ticket includes a one-time slide only ; an additional slide can be added for AED25.
The ticket includes the glass walk experience (Observatory).
There may be a waiting period of up to 30 minutes for the Glass Slide experience during peak hours.
Terms & Conditions
- For visitors for Sky Slide who wish to watch the sunset between 3pm and 7pm, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 90 minutes prior during peak seasons.
- Weight: 30 – 150kg
- Height between 120 cm – 200 cm.
- Only one-time slide per ticket.
- Stamped ticket cannot be used again for the sky slide.
- Participants should wear modest, comfortable clothing – no skirts, dresses, no high heels, shoes, or shoes with sharp metal edges that can damage the glass.
- A special rug/mat must be used during the sliding experience, and instructions given by the Sky Views Observatory supervisors must be followed.
- Do not touch the glass during the slide journey.
- Personal belongings, including mobile phones and sharp jewellery, must be removed and kept inside the pouch.
- Do not slide on a lying position on your back or stomach.
- Participants should not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine).
- Participants should be free from severe physical or mental disorders that would not allow them to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride.
- One person only at a time can use the slide.
- Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled visit.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Responsibility for inclement weather conditions affecting visibility is hereby disclaimed.
- Entry timings and/or ticket prices may be changed, varied or amended without notice or liability.