Sky Views Observatory FAQ’s
and Visitor Information
COVID-19 Updates: Your safety is our priority. Learn more about our commitment to cleanliness and safety measures.
- Do I have to book my tickets in advance?
Yes, it is preferable to purchase your tickets through our website before you visit SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY or any other experience available. You may also buy tickets upon entry, all subject to availability.
- When should I arrive for my visit to SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY?
It is advised that you arrive 30 minutes earlier than your booked visit time.
- Is this visit safe for pregnant women?
Yes, it is a safe experience for pregnant women. It is also advisable to consult with your doctor before your ticket purchase.
- Is this experience accessible for people with wheelchairs & disabilities?
Yes, SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY is fully equipped to support all visitors with wheelchairs and any disability. For support before your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is luggage allowed at SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY ?
Only personal handbags can be brought upstairs. All travel luggage, trolleys, and baby strollers can be stored in the luggage room at the entrance lobby of SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY. It can be picked up after the experience has been completed.
- Are food and beverage allowed in the attraction?
No, food and beverages are not allowed upstairs. They can be purchased inside the attraction if needed.
- Are there any further restrictions for the Edge Walk and Glass Slide?
- Age: Between 12 and 65 years. (Minors under 18 years require the consent of their parent/s in person).
- Weight: 50 to 100 kg.
- Height: Between 130 – 210 cm.
- Wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts. flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves).
- Please notify the Sky Views Observatory staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience.
- Please notify the Sky Views Observatory staff of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant.
- Experience duration:
- VIEWS OBSERVATORY:
The estimated time to get the most out of your SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY experience is around 35 minutes, and you are welcome to stay longer if needed. The estimated journey might take longer depending on the peak hours and sunset timings.
- SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY EDGE WALK:
The estimated time to complete the Sky Views Observatory Edge Walk experience is around 1 hour and 30 minutes and is also subject to change according to peak hours and sunset timings.
- VIEWS OBSERVATORY:
- Weather Conditions:
Due to unfortunate weather conditions, any experience taking place outside in the open air might be subject to close for your safety. No refunds or changes in ticket timing and bookings are allowed.
- Luggage room & baby strollers:
Travel luggage, large handbags and baby strollers and shopping bags should be stored in our luggage room upon arrival at the entrance of SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY. Only small handbags are allowed upstairs. All personal belongings can be returned after your experience is complete upon exit.
- WIFI & Connectivity:
WIFI is available at The SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY for you to share your experience with family and friends! Don’t forget to share your experience with us using #SKYViewsObservatory!
To get here, you can either visit from the main entrance of SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY Tower 1, Level 0 near the residence entrance of tower 1. You can also visit through the Dubai Mall Metro link to the main entrance of SKY VIEWS OBSERVATORY, Level 1.
Photography across the experience is allowed, and professional photographers are also available to capture your cherished memories.
- Lost children:
Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at all times. To report a missing child, please approach security personnel available on the deck and provide all the details for assistance.
- Are Animals allowed?
Service animals for the disabled are not allowed. All the experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Food & beverage:
Please note that all food and beverage provided might contain nuts, oil, eggs and dairy. The management will not be responsible for any food and beverage consumed containing the above ingredients. Please ask our staff for food containing allergies before purchase.
- Prohibited items:
To ensure all visitors safety, the following items are not permitted at all times:
Magic pens, spray paint & markers
Knives and sharp equipment
Fireworks & explosive material
Firearms, ammunition, chemicals, tear gas, pepper spray
Skating shoes, rollerblades and skateboards