Ready to rise to the challenge? Sky Views Observatory Edge Walk is the most thrilling attraction in Dubai, and the first of its kind in region. It is the city’s highest full circle hands-free walk on a ledge which encircles the top of the Tower’s main pod, over 219.5 above the ground taking thrill seekers to the tippy-top of the skyscraper in Downtown Dubai. This trek takes visitors along the outside of the building — with no windows or other protective barriers standing between them and sky-high views.Book Now
COVID-19 Updates: Your safety is our priority. Learn more about our commitment to cleanliness and safety measures.
Step out onto the Sky Edge Walk that encircles The Address Sky View from the exterior and get a bird’s eye view of the city & Burj Khalifa far beneath your feet.
At 219.5 metres above ground level, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime extreme experience – and it’s not for the faint-hearted.
Ticket include Glass Walk (Observatory) and a one time experience on the Glass Slide (an additional slide can be added for AED25)
Do you have what it takes to walk the Walk?
Edge Walk General Admission – AED 504
Terms & Conditions
- For visitors for Sky Slide who wish to watch the sunset between 3pm and 7pm, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 90 minutes prior during peak seasons.
- Please arrive at least 20-30 minutes prior to the scheduled visit.
- Ages 12-65 (parental consent required in person for those under 18 years of age).
- Weight: 30 – 120 kg.
- Height: 135 – 200 cm.
- Modest, comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes – no skirts, dresses, high heels, flip flops or loose footwear.
- Good medical condition.
- Wearing the Edge Walk overall is a must to ensure the safety of all guests.
- Not pregnant.
- Free of existing or recurring injuries.
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine).
- Free from serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks required during the experience.
- Free from medical conditions that require immediate medical attention.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Responsibility for inclement weather conditions affecting visibility is hereby disclaimed.
- Edge Walk Experience can be cancelled/rescheduled due to extreme weather conditions without any prior notice.
- Entry timings and/or ticket prices may be changed, varied or amended without notice or liability.
- Other T&Cs apply.